Our Mini-Campers will begin the week as part of our RC3 Day Camp group. However, when the other Day Campers leave on Wednesday evening, our Mini-Campers will be settling into a cabin where they’ll stay for Wednesday and Thursday evenings as Residential Campers! This will not impact their daily schedule, so they’ll still get to see all familiar faces in their classes to support them through their time until they leave with our Day Campers again on Friday evening.
At Camp Hochelaga your Mini-Camper will have opportunities to:
- Learn new skills and take on challenges across all programs offered at camp (see Activities and Special Programs tab for complete list of offerings)
- Build sense of independence, and confidence in themselves as they discover
- Build and strengthen friendships with other campers of similar ages
- Connect with fun, enthusiastic camp counselors who are specifically committed to supporting our Mini-Campers
Included in Mini-Camp tuition:
- Breakfast, Lunch and snacks Monday-Friday, and Dinner Wednesday-Thursday
- A reserved bunk space in a cabin for when they spend their overnights
- Activity choices including: archery, arts & crafts, kayaking, paddleboarding, sports and field games, team building, nature hikes, garden time, outdoor cooking, and so much more!
Day Camp Transportation
Camp Hochelaga is excited to be able to offer cost-free transportation from the Burlington and Milton/Colchester areas for our Day Camp Families!
Camp Hochelaga will offer transportation by bus from the Burlington area in the University Mall (on Dorset Street) with a stop at the Chimney Corners Park & Ride on Route 7 in Milton. This full size school bus will be staffed by Hochelaga counselors.
Mini-Camp Bus Transportation Schedule – 2023
Morning Pickup (Monday-Wednesday)
7:30am – Bus departs from Burlington Location (Dorset Street I-89 exit 14, University Mall Parking Lot)
8:00am – Bus departs from Chimney Corners Park & Ride on RT 7 in Milton
8:30am – Arrive at Camp Hochelaga
Afternoon Drop Off (Monday-Tuesday, and Friday)
4:45pm – Depart from Camp Hochelaga
5:00pm – Drop off at Chimney Corners Park & Ride
5:30pm – Drop off at Burlington Location (same as AM, University Mall Parking Lot)