At Camp Hochelaga your Day Camper will have opportunities to:
- Learn new skills and take on challenges across all programs offered at camp (see Activities and Special Programs tab for complete list of offerings)
- Build and strengthen friendships with other Day Campers and Residential Campers of similar ages
- Connect with fun, enthusiastic camp counselors who are specifically committed to meeting the unique needs of Day Campers
- Join us for a one night camp sleepover offered optionally each week
Included in Day Camp tuition:
- Breakfast, Lunch and two snacks!
- Activity choices including: archery, arts & crafts, kayaking, paddleboarding, sports and field games, team building, nature hikes, garden time, outdoor cooking, and so much more!
The daily schedule at Camp Hochelaga is carefully and intentionally designed to support campers of all ages in trying new things, developing new skills, building strong friendships, and having opportunities to build skills progressively each day in program areas of choice.
Day Camp Transportation
Camp Hochelaga is excited to be able to offer cost-free transportation from the Burlington and Milton/Colchester areas for our Day Camp Families!
Camp Hochelaga will offer transportation by bus from the Burlington area in the University Mall (on Dorset Street) with a stop at the Chimney Corners Park & Ride on Route 7 in Milton. This full size school bus will be staffed by Hochelaga counselors.
Day Camp Bus Transportation Schedule – 2022
Morning Pickup (Monday-Friday, all sessions)
7:30am – Bus departs from Burlington Location (Dorset Street I-89 exit 14, University Mall Parking Lot)
8:00am – Bus departs from Chimney Corners Park & Ride on RT 7 in Milton
8:30am – Arrive at Camp Hochelaga
Afternoon Drop Off (Monday-Friday, all sessions)
4:45pm – Depart from Camp Hochelaga
5:00pm – Drop off at Chimney Corners Park & Ride
5:30pm – Drop off at Burlington Location (same as AM, University Mall Parking Lot)